Employment discrimination and wrongful termination is common in California. Luckily, California employees have protection from discriminatory employers: Strauss & Strauss, APC. We represent California employees in employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases every day.
Examples of recent California employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases include:
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Representing a woman who was terminated because she chose to exercise her right to take a maternity leave;
- Age Discrimination: Representing an individual who was forced to retire and was replaced by a younger employee;
- Disability Discrimination: Representing an individual who was terminated after he gave notice that he needed to take a medical leave of absence;
- FMLA Retaliation: Representing an individual who was terminated after he gave notice that he needed to to take a family medical leave of absence to take care of his wife who was suffering from a serious medical condition; and
- Breach of Employment Contract: Representing an individual who moved to California from out-of-state because she was offered a job, and was terminated when she showed up for work on her first day.
Learn more about California employment discrimination law in our frequently asked question (FAQ) section.