California Labor Board
Assisting Employees with Wage Claims
When your employer refuses to fairly compensate you for time worked or fails to reimburse you for business expenditures, you will need to file a wage claim with the appropriate Labor Commissioner office. The California Labor Board is responsible for handling cases of wage theft.
Our attorneys at Strauss & Strauss, APC can help you file complaints with the California Labor Board. We are familiar with how wage claims are evaluated and can work to ensure that your employer is held accountable. In addition to assisting with wage claims, our team can also assist you in filing an individual lawsuit against your employer as well as representing you in class actions.
California Labor Commissioner Offices
The state maintains offices that manage cases for specific geographical areas throughout California. You will need to ensure that you file your complaint with the appropriate office. We can guide you through the filing process and ensure that you include all necessary information.
Below, please find a list of the Labor Commission offices in California:
- Bakersfield Labor Commissioner Office for Bakersfield wage claims
- El Centro Labor Commissioner Office for El Centro wage claims
- Fresno Labor Commissioner Office for Fresno wage claims
- Los Angeles Labor Commissioner Office for Los Angeles wage claims
- Oakland Labor Commissioner Office for Oakland wage claims
- Santa Ana Labor Commissioner Office for Orange County wage claims
- Redding Labor Commissioner Office for Redding wage claims
- Sacramento Labor Commissioner Office for Sacramento wage claims
- Salinas Labor Commissioner Office for Salinas wage claims
- San Bernardino Labor Commissioner Office for San Bernardino wage claims
- San Diego Labor Commissioner Office for San Diego wage claims
- San Jose Labor Commissioner Office for San Jose wage claims
- Santa Barbara Labor Commissioner Office for Oxnard, Santa Barbara, and California wage claims
- Santa Rosa Labor Commissioner Office for Santa Rosa wage claims
- Long Beach Labor Commissioner Office for South Bay wage claims
- Stockton Labor Commissioner Office for Stockton wage claims
- Van Nuys Labor Commissioner Office for Van Nuys wage claims
Gonzalez v. Key Energy
Gutierrez v. Halliburton
Henson v. Seares Valley Mineral Operations, Inc.
Hiriarte v. Weatherford
Ayala v. Terminix International, Inc.
Bautista v. Alliance Environmental Group
Bognuda v. Great White Dental
Candete v. Cummins Transportation
Derousseau v. Schlumberger Technology Corporation
Dietz v. Ecolab Inc.
We Don't Give Up
If we don't get a favorable ruling the first time around, we work hard to appeal cases to ensure we do everything we can for your case.
We Exclusively Represent Employees
We fight on behalf of employees only and are not afraid of going up against the largest corporations in the country, if not the world.
We Think Outside of the Box
Our seasoned team of attorneys come up with innovative solutions unheard of in the past in order to advance their cases in court.
Over $100 Million Recovered
In the last decade, Strauss & Strauss APC has recovered over $100 million dollars for employees in California.