If you are an employee in or near Sacramento, CA with a wage claim, you can file your wage claim at the Sacramento office of the California Labor Commissioner. The Sacramento Labor Commissioner accepts the following types of wage claims:
- Overtime wage claims
- Meal period (lunch break) wage claims
- Doubletime wage claims
- Minimum wage claims
- Rest period (rest break) wage claims
- Unpaid commissions wage claims
- Unpaid travel time wage claims
- Unpaid mileage wage claims
- Unreimbursed tool or uniforms expenses wage claims
- Unpaid vacation pay wage claims
If you are looking for the Sacramento Labor Commissioner, it’s office is located at:
2031 Howe Avenue, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95825
The telephone number of the Sacramento Labor Board’s office is (916) 263-1811.
If, however, you are looking for an attorney for your wage claim, you can visit our contact page for the contact information for Strauss & Strauss.
Remember, you can be represented by an attorney in your Sacramento wage claim. You may need an experienced wage claim attorney to ensure that you can maximize your claim for unpaid wages, like unpaid overtime or unpaid commissions.
"Strauss & Strauss represented me in several cases against a former employer. They were taking on a Fortune 500 company that employed some of the world's biggest law firms. Michael Strauss and Andrew Ellison beat them every time."Stephen Craig
- Ayala v. Terminix International, Inc.
- Bankwitz v. Ecolab Inc. - Territory Manager Overtime Lawsuit
- Bautista v. Alliance Environmental Group
- Berry v. DCOR, LLC
- Bognuda v. Great White Dental
- Campos v. Ecolab Inc. – California Route Sales Manager (RSM) Lawsuit